Selector II Combined SLT/YAG Laser
New improved design, utilising 2nd generation pivotal mirror beam steering.
Specialist Installation: All of our ophthalmic laser, whether purchased, rented or leased, include professional installation by our engineers.
- First line therapy for Glaucoma, reducing the burden of medications with no patient compliance issues
- Safe, effective and quiet in operation
- Clearly defined slt beam
- Super Gaussian optics (Q-YAG); ultra low order mode for minimum lens pitting
- Clear visual and audible warnings when switching mode (SLT or YAG)
- Illumination / laser “on axis” operation
At Litechnica, we provide comprehensive aftercare support, including parts, manuals, servicing and repairs. Our expert engineers have direct access to our database, allowing them to view your system's history, its unique features, and past issues, ensuring precision in problem-solving and maintenance. Learn more on our aftercare page.