Lpulsa Q-YAG Laser
Industry’s most popular laser photodisruptor, the Lpulsa Q-YAG Laser combines unparalleled functionality, safety, and versatility.
Specialist Installation: All of our ophthalmic laser, whether purchased, rented or leased, include professional installation by our engineers.
- New design laser head and software
- Consistent power delivery to stop energy fluctuations and reduce lens pitting
- Warning display if energy left high (+ 2mj) by previous user
- Super Gaussian optics: ultra-low order mode for minimum lens pitting
- New solid state Q-switch: lowest order breakdown
- Convenient, easy-to-read display
- Crystal-clear bright viewing optics
- Offset and burst settings
- Motorised stand to give excellent wheelchair access
- Precision focusing
- Haag-Streit style converging eyepieces 5x step mag. Changer
- Mode: Pure fundamental, Energy: Continuously adjustable from 0.2 to 10 mJ
- Spot size: 8 microns, Burst mode: 1,2,3, pulses.
- Pulse width: 4 nanosec, adjustable defocusing
- Cone angle: 16 degrees
At Litechnica, we provide comprehensive aftercare support, including parts, manuals, servicing and repairs. Our expert engineers have direct access to our database, allowing them to view your system's history, its unique features, and past issues, ensuring precision in problem-solving and maintenance. Learn more on our aftercare page.