Ophthalmic Lasers - Retina
Litechnica Lightlas 532nm
Green Frequency Doubled Ophthalmic YAG
- Remote control panel sits on slit-lamp table or can be used for indirect procedures.
- Powerful, Green photocoagulator; 2.5w or 4w option to prolong laser life.
- Accepts all accessories - Slit-lamp/Indirect/Endoprobes.
View accessories >
- Solid engineering, built to handle busy laser clinics.
- Portable, supplied with hard carry case.
- True cw, power, giving optimum laser effect.
- Continuous or rapid repeat (25pps) for retinal painting.
The Lightlas™ Green ophthalmic laser represents the very latest in laser design. The “pump source” has been designed as an easy to replace module; significantly reducing downtime.
This important benefit negates expensive head replacements. In 532 KTP lasers the “pump source” is the most important component; the heart of the laser.
Litechnica pledges to provide not only state of the art technology, but also products that incur minimal long term running costs.
Output: 2.5 watts/532nm - true cw, Aiming beam: Red/635nm, Weight: 15lbs,
Dims: 14”sq x 5”
Continuous, rapid repeat (25pps) and variable pulse settings, Electrical: 240vac 3amps
Litechnica Ltd, Kirby House, 122 Heston Road, Heston, Middlesex. TW5 0QU
Fax: +44 (0) 208 572 8292